The Light Salon Community,
We have missed you all and are beyond excited to be welcoming you all back into our treatment spaces.
With this in mind, we are following all new salon protocols to ensure the safety of our team and our clients.
We appreciate that getting your facial and body services are a treat, and we are thrilled to be able to offer The ‘full' Light Salon experience we know you love. However, should you require, we are able to deliver our Signature Treatments with a Hands-Free option and almost 80% of our Menu with our Minimal Touch protocol. You are able to choose the level of touch at your appointment.
Outlined below are the safety guidelines that must be followed until further notice:
- You still have the flexibility to book appointments right up until your chosen time, however please come only at your booked time. The new safety guidelines mean that if you arrive early, we’ll need to ask you to wait outside.
- Equally, maintaining optimal hygiene standards will take up more of our therapists time, so arriving late will potentially delay the next start time of the next treatment. We also ask that you arrive alone, to help us maintain safe social distancing.
- Everyone entering our salons will be requested to wash their hands upon arrival, followed by a thorough Cleanse & Recovery spray to the hands.
- If you arrive at your appointment showing any visible respiratory symptoms of illness, for example, cough, fever, shortness of breath, we have the right to refuse service. We will also ask to take your temperature as another level of protection for the safety of you and our team.
- All Clients and Employees who are feeling at all unwell will be asked to stay at home.
- Therapists will be wearing a mask and visor at all times while inside and performing services.
- We have always maintained the highest hygiene standards and the treatment spaces are thoroughly cleaned, sanitised and disinfected, using only hospital grade disinfectants, before the start of the day, in-between every client and at the close of the day.
- We will use 100% disposable consumables for every treatment, from eye protection and head-bands, through to mask and peel applicators. Single use treatment packs in sterile envelopes will be prepared prior to each appointment. We will also provide a paper bag to store your jacket/ handbag during treatment.
Thank you for your understanding and patience regarding the extra layers of safety. We can’t wait to see you and deliver some light into your day.
With love, Hannah, Laura and The Light Salon therapists