Ensure hair is clean and free of oil and products.
Allow at least one week following any hair dye, chemical straightening or curling before applying CALECIM.
1. Prepare the first section to be treated by parting the hair and exposing the scalp.
2. Take the microneedling stamp and with slight pressure, administer the needles along the line of the scalp that is exposed.
3. Stamp back and forth along the length of the parting, repeating four times.
4. Apply the Calecim Advanced Hair System in drops along the same scalp line and gently massage in.
5. Repeat this action for each area being treated.
6. Attach the Boost LED Patch to the head and treat for 10 minutes (device will time out automatically).
Repeat the above twice a week with 72 hours between each treatment.
Apply your Boost LED Patch a further three times a week for the full six-week programme.